Skip to main content
Rules & Regulations
- The Management of Tiny Boutique Habitat reserves the rights to change the pricing structure listed in Room Rates prior to the booking confirmation. All prices quoted upon booking confirmation is final.
- Upon checking-in, guests are required to settle the full payment for the stay & pay an upfront security deposit of 1 day’s room rate. Upon check-out, the management will check for damages / loss during your stay. If all is in order, the security deposit will be fully refunded.
- Payment method : Payment of 1 night room charge for booking – via interbank transfer / cash. Balance of payment & security deposit – on cash terms
- Check-in time : 2 pm ; Check-out time : 12 noon
- Late check-out is subject to additional room charges (50% more if check out later than 12 noon ; 100% more if check out later than 2 pm).
- Reservations are confirmed only after the payment of 1 night’s room charge has been made & Receipt of Reservation has been received.
- Confirmed rooms will only be held until 4pm on the check-in date unless the Habitat is advised of the late check-in & the estimated time of arrival. The deposit made will be forfeited if the late check-in remains unadvised till 4pm on the check-in date.
- Cancellation / Amendment on Confirmed Reservations must be made 7 days before the check-in date but subject to availability and additional charges. Cancellations made 2 weeks prior to check-in will be given a full refund. Cancellations made 7 days prior to check-in will be refunded with 30% of the deposit. Cancellations made any later will have full deposit forfeited. Each Confirmed Reservation may only be amended once after which the full deposit will be forfeited.
- The number of guests in each room must not exceed the number of guests registered on the Booking Request Form otherwise the reservation is subject to cancellation at your own cost.
- In order to ensure the peace and harmony of the Habitat, guests are discouraged from making too much noise in the vicinity of the Habitat before 8 am & after 10 pm
- The following are not allowed on the Habitat’s premise : Smoking (Indoors), Durians, Alcohol Consumption, Non-halal foods & Pets.
- Lost Room Key is subject to a penalty of RM 100.
- Kindly use with care the Habitat’s amenities as damages will be at your cost.
- Guests are advised to switch off all lights and fan when leaving the room.
- Cleanliness of the Habitat is to be observed at all times.
- Any illegal activities will be reported to the authorities and action will be taken.
- Outdoor shoes/slippers are not allowed to be used indoor. A shoe rack is provided inside for safekeeping.
- Habitat guests are not allowed to bring visitors. If necessary, the visitors may only remain in the Habitat’s living hall. This is to ensure the privacy of the other guests and the safety of their personal belongings.